the blue room

guess you wonder; whats with the title..well its kinda corny..as youve might guessed it: my room is blue..but as most of us are, we do spend a lot of our time in our rooms..to rest, to do some school stuff, to hang around or just like me...to have a place where i can be alone and think about almost everything...

Monday, December 22, 2008

360 degrees...

where will i start?? man, a lot has happened since my last post..its been more than a year now...so just to bring you guys up to speed..the last time that i posted here i just proposed..now, im 6 months married and my wife is almost 5 months pregnant..talk about double whammy i mean blessing =)

seriously though i never expected that im gonna be in this situation 2 years ago..if i have a time machine and i could travel back in time to tell to my past self that all of this will happen to me..1st i would really laugh my head off and then smack him up for being a smart a**..

i just couldnt believe it would happen to a guy like me..a loner ( a lone wolf for those who want drama) never could i have imagined that i would find someone who i can really share my whole life with..do you know the feeling when youve waited all your life for something to come along that you even prayed hard for it...and out of nowhere *boom* it smacks you right in your face when you least expected it..thats what happened..just like a comet,i know it sounds a bit cheesy but im sure was lucky to have waited,to have looked up the entire time and kept my darn eyes open..

man, cant wait to have my 1st born! im gonna be a hot daddy haha =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter