the blue room

guess you wonder; whats with the title..well its kinda corny..as youve might guessed it: my room is blue..but as most of us are, we do spend a lot of our time in our rooms..to rest, to do some school stuff, to hang around or just like me...to have a place where i can be alone and think about almost everything...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

dare to ask??

"all these years i never knew what love means, i found it, i found you"-bamboo
16 days..that's the time left before my gf's mom will head to the states to go on a vacation..that's also the time left for me to talk to her and ask for her daughter's hand in marriage..yup! you heard me right, im gonna ask my gf the big question...

but wait a minute, am i insane?? I'm gonna ask her parents in about 2 weeks time if i can marry their daughter..is this me?? the wacky,zany, happy go lucky, "bahala na type" self, or its a new persona talking..yes, some of you might think its too early, too fast for me to seek their approval..for me to ask for their permission..we've been only together for at 11 months, and im thinking about the rest of my life already..

no, im not doubtful, shes the one and im sure of it.. she's the one ive been looking for all these years, shes the one that i want to spend the rest of my life and grow old with..its not that im having second thoughts, its just that im taken back by my decision.. its one of those life-changing ones..and honestly i am nervous about it..

siguro, nabigla lang ako..i never thought that i would be in this situation at an early age ( hahaha! in my dreams..) seriously though, if i can go back in time a year ago and tell my past self that this is whats gonna happen, i would tell my future self to get out of here...that he's got to be kidding..right now, im just overwhelmed and blessed..i never thought that i would be this happy..only thought that this stuff only happens in movies or in fairy tales...or if it did, never thought it would happen to me..

see, im a excited and at the same time nervous that im speaking gibberish here hehe...walang sense =) all i know right now is that i gotta do this before her mom leaves..wish me luck people! =) i will need it badly...




*shameless plugging* btw, me and my gf have a clothing business..unfortunately its for the ladies..dresses, tops and all...pls check it out..www.fabmoi.mutiply.com =)

5 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! Jeeeeeeeeeepi!!!!! Goodluck! Goodluck! Goodluck! sana YES ang sagot nya diba?! apir!!!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger calculus said…

    Aba'y kung super na super sure ka na about her eh ituloy mo na yang balak mo.

    AT hindi ako tatanggap ng request na maging ninong sa kasal not unless July 4 ang kasal.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger x said…

    hey, jepi! glad you're blogging again. lol! and i'm happy you're in lurve! :)

    p.s.: mind if i link you up again?

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger jepi said…

    @ ven..

    thanks thanks! sana nga! apir! =)

    @ calc..

    sure na sure na! never been this much sure papa! mukhang di ka nga namin makukuha at august 15 na ung date ng wedding =)

    @ acey..

    yup, its been awhile nga..thanks..sure! link me up ace! =)

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger GreenMangoes said…

    woohooo!!!!

    ring bearer ako ah! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter