the blue room

guess you wonder; whats with the title..well its kinda corny..as youve might guessed it: my room is blue..but as most of us are, we do spend a lot of our time in our rooms..to rest, to do some school stuff, to hang around or just like me...to have a place where i can be alone and think about almost everything...

Saturday, July 24, 2004

stonefree and the traffic

man, the things you would do for a cd.. went to anonas last night for the album launching of stonefree, one of my faves ( thanks sarah for the info) it was kinda a last minute decision to go, coz everyone was telling me that it was hell on the road...super traffic..but the craziness and my pagiging matigas ang ulo got the best of me, plus ihahatid ko pa ung mga tropa ko (nagdahilan pa).. kaya yun, i found myself on the road mga around 9:30..it took us 3 hours just to reach anonas..super traffic..daming na stranded and madaming nasiraan na sasakyan. buti na lang may kasama ako, at kahit papano di nakakabato ung byahe (thanks guys)..finally,i didnt even had the chance to go down and see the place because of the traffic..sayang, mukhang masaya daw sabi ng tropa who went down and bought the cd..the whole trip was like 5 hours..super traffic..BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT...cant wait for their full album to come out..rock on guys! 'STIG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter